11/27/08

We were fooled!

As you all may know we were geared up for snow when we were traveling to Buffalo. Prepared for awful driving conditions, etc., anticipating delays, etc.
Well, we were fooled! We definitely saw snow, had some falling while we were driving but once we got into Buffalo there was NO SNOW! The kids were all excited to play in the snow but were so disappointed when they saw green grass.
Below are pics I took while we were driving. I was tempted to have Julian pull over but I knew he'd think I was crazy so I just clicked away hoping to get a few I could use. I was pleasantly surprised to get a few good ones of the scenery...we want to add it to our collection of scenic pics that we are displaying in our bedroom.


Snow on the drive (probably somewhere around Pittsburg, PA)








Below are the infamous Bisons that we see just outside of Buffalo.
The skies were cloudy but NO SNOW on the ground!




1 comment:

Melissa Leney said...

We pass that buffalo thing every time on our visit, too. How funny to see it in your pics!