11/20/08

Confessions of an addict...

OK, I know I usually post about my girls and all things JCrew but I had to take a moment to confess my addiction.

Hi, my name is Jennifer and I'm addicted to anything Nine West. I have no control. When I see a Nine West product I run, not walk, towards it. The better the deal/bargain the better I feel about my addiction.
We have 2 Nine West stores in the area and one Nine West Outlet. I love to go in and browse although I rarely buy from them directly. The reason why is because I have to get a bargain on whatever I buy...if it's over a certain price I just can't bring myself to purchase it. Lately, though, I have made an exception to this rule...I keep saying "well it's only a few dollars more, I'll love it SOOoooo much so it'll be worth it, right?" Hey, whatever gets me that Nine West item!
I made the mistake of "just wanting to browse" this past weekend because I stumbled upon a pair of MUST HAVE shoes. They are SO must have that I MUST HAVE in every color. Imagine my surprise when the store manager informed me of a "Ladies Night from 7-9pm" that they were having next Thursday and how I could receive 15% off my purchase. I told her "I'll be back, don't you worry". The shoes I must have AND I can save some $$ - perfection!
Thursday arrived...so much to do...so many things to juggle before I could go to "Ladies Night". I had a prior engagement but was determined to be done with it by 7 so I could rush to Nine West. Well, I wasn't done by 7...instead 7:45 so I rushed over to the mall and below is the reason why it was all worth it...below is the reason for my addition.

Ah.....
Sweet, sweet success
Sweet, sweet beautiful Nine West shoes
COME TO MAMA!





2 comments:

Kimberly said...

You're a riot! LOVE those shoes!!!!

Heather said...

You junkie!!!