7/11/08

Silly Babies!

I have some great video(s) to share! The first one is of my silly Jula dancing one night. Unfortunately you'll have to turn your head to view since I don't know how to rotate the video. I thought about trying to get new video filmed the correct way but I don't think we'll get this great of a repeat performance! Enjoy and I hope you laugh as much as we did!



The next silly baby video is from last night. Our nephew, DeWayne aka Dewey, is visiting and we are having so much fun with him!!!! He does silly baby things that our "toddler" doesn't do anymore and we are taking full advantage of it!



(yes, I know he probably isn't really saying JEN but come on, humor me a little and let me revel in the moment LOL)

3 comments:

Danielle said...

LOVE that video of Jula dancing! So funny!

Sandy said...

They are so cute! Totally worth having to turn my head for!!

Kimberly said...

OMG! Look at Jula go! WMP!!! Those pelvic thrusts were TOO much- I peed. LOL

Dewey is ADORABLE and he was SO saying Jeeennnn!