7/17/08

Cheesy things!

What kind of cheesy things do you do when it comes to your family/kids/spouse, etc? Don't you find yourself doing some really corny/cheesy things and wondering why you're doing them? I find myself doing it all the time!!!! Someone came up with the whole "JCrew" tag for our family and then I became "Jgirlsmama" and it's stuck ever since! Now, when we talk about our family we say "Jgirls/JCrew" and my oldest loves to say "she's the JGirlsMama" LOL!

We are adding a NEW layer to the cheese. I just ordered this today....

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh no you didn't!!! WMP!!!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

Kimberly said...

Oh and I am totally lovin' the header BTW. Looks like you don't need my help!! AWESOME!

Sandy said...

HA! LOVE IT! James has a personalized plate. I always wanted one, but couldn't come up with anything good!