7/9/08

Home alone

My family is on the road headed to Raleigh to pick up my wonderful sister-in-law and I am home alone. I can't remember the last time I was home alone! Eeeeek what to do, what to do LOL! I do actually have a major project to tackle and I should be starting that but look at me - I'm blogging!!!!

The project is to get the kitchen wall painted. 1 wall only. Major project right? Well, it's going to take long since I'm working alone...I have to tape, paint, paint again and possibly paint again - since it's orange it might taken THREE coats! Fun, Fun! Hopefully I'll have it done before 3pm when the gang arrives. It better be done - not only will my sister-in-law be here but my 11 month old nephew too! Another baby in the house for 3wks...interesting to say the least!

I'll edit the post to add a bright orange picture! Say a few prayers for me LOL!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Cannot wait to see the orange! Have a great time with your family. You better blog about it and post plenty O' pics!