9/12/08

Bows!

Jula was excited when we got a small package yesterday. I opened it and she saw her new bows and couldn't wait to wear them!!! I do have to say that they look just darling on her. I ordered a pink one (of course) and a few from the Halloween collection that I can't wait to put in her hair. Fall - hurry up and get to NC!!!

I also have to plug the lady behind the bows! Here's her blog and you can check out the Bow Slide show! http://2girlsandlotsofbows.blogspot.com/ She's just starting out but is doing a FABULOUS job. I love accessories for my girls!!! (Amber, get to making some head wraps girl!)

She was happier when Mommy agreed to take a picture with her!



2 comments:

Kimberly said...

LOVE! I too am awaiting my bow package from the Bow Master! Yippy!

Heather said...

My god she is too cute and getting so big!!