9/28/08

Another Tooth for the Tooth Fairy!

Janea had a loose tooth and wanted it to come out so I thought I'd help her with it....


JUST JOKING PEOPLE!!!!
She was actually making fun of my "rooster look" when I clipped my bangs up so I threatened to show her "The Wrath of Mommy"!

#5 came out with a little bit of help from Daddy...it's the one on the bottom.




Jen's comments and thoughts about another space in the mouth....
If you don't know it already, Janea is a very vain little girl. She loves to dress in what she considers awesome clothes, loves the compliments she receives, in fact she wrote a story about her "Fabulous clothes" last year. Even though we know losing a tooth is a normal process in every kids life I don't know how she'll deal with it; especially when we get our family pictures done in a few weeks! I think she'll be very self conscious when she sees them.
Hopefully the top one will break the skin soon so that she won't have a snaggle mouth for too long...at least it'll fit in with the Halloween theme this year LMAO!!! She's going to be a witch - perfect!

2 comments:

Amber said...

oh, but she looks so cute! Perfect witch ;)

Kimberly said...

LOL! Love it Jen. She looks beautiful- like her mama- and will make a perfect witch- like her mama. TOTALLY JOKING!!!!!! (WMP- I am crackin' myself up here!!!) Seriously, she looks too cute!