8/16/08

Sick Babies!

I hate when my babies get sick...it just hurts my heart! My little Jula is running a pretty high temp and is just pathetic. I cancelled all of our plans today so we could just hang out and make sure she's better.
I didn't realize it before but she's rarely sick like this and rarely runs a temp to the point where she just lays there. What a complete 360 from an active toddler! I TOTALLY took advantage of it and snuggled her real good...love the cuddles. Her sisters are SO concerned about her and are walking around looking sad and pathetic too!
And I wonder why she's a brat LOL! She has 4 people who want to take care of her every whim! She's definitely spoiled and I know she'll always be the baby.

Thank God for Motrin! It's helped the fever come down for now. She's sitting on the couch with daddy, watching the Olympics, enjoying being spoiled and sharing a bowl of cereal with Daddy. At least she's eating and drinking for us; what a relief!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Poor Jula! Hope she feels better soon!

Amber said...

Oh no, poor baby! Give her a snuggle for me too.

Kimberly said...

Oh no! Poooooor Jula. Kisses and hugs to her!!! (and you too! Muwah)

Heather said...

Poor baby (and mamma!!) I hope she is feeling better soon {{HUGS}}