8/13/08

One of my favorite spots

Day 7




Believe it or not, Buffalo has some beautiful spots. Of course you have to go at the right time of year (NOT in the winter months). Since we were there early August the weather was just perfect, there was a wonderful breeze coming off the water and it was a beautiful day so I made everyone go to the Waterfront and Marina. Growing up I lived very close to the Waterfront and used to visit it regularly and enjoy the water. I forgot how relaxing a stroll could be!





Janea at the Marina



Jada at the Marina




Jula too!





How will I ever get a perfect shot with a 1yr old?!?!?!




I made them pose by this statue of a Buffalo! I thought it was only appropriate HAHAHA!





After all the walking I couldn't help but treat them to a hot dog by the water. We attempted to eat outside BUT we were literally attacked by seagulls (I guess they have gotten VERY aggressive)! Jada set her hot dog down on the table, not far from her hand and a few minutes later a seagull swooped down and stole it! Then, the stupid bird dropped it and decided to scream at us either in anger or for more! I was shocked...they always begged for food but never got that close to you so we took the rest of the food inside.

After the hot dog I couldn't resist some ice cream! Ah, Mom is such a sucker sometimes! We indulged in some very yummy custard! It was so worth the calories!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Love the pictures - looks and sounds like a perfect day!